[CT Birds] Free Journals - including CT Warbler

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Jun 25 10:12:27 EDT 2012

I am posting the message below for Peter Bono.  Email him at
"Peter R. Bono" <pbono at prba.com>
or use other contact information he provided.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

Hi Roy,

I've posted this on Massbird, but you might want to post on the CT list as well, because I
have all those copies of CT Warbler.

I am willing to give away the following:

* American Birds/North American Birds between Vol 26, No 1 (Feb 1972) and Vol 62, No 4
(Nov 2009).

* Winging It! between Vol 4, No 4 (April 1994) and Vol 12, No 5 (June 2000).

* CT Warbler between Vol 1, No 2 (April 1981) and Vol 27, No 1 (Jan 2007).

First come, first served.

You pick up or pay shipping.

Contact me OFF LIST, if you are interested in any of the collections.

Peter R. Bono
P.O. Box 705
Yarmouthport, MA 02675
phone (h): +1-508-375-9421