[CT Birds] Milford Point Closed for July 4th.

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 17:42:43 EDT 2012

Hello Birders,

As in years past, we will beclosing the Milford Point/Coastal Center's parking lot and grounds to ALL vehicle and foot traffic beginning Tuesday,July 3rd at 4:00 pm until Thursday, July 5th by 7 a.m.  The gate will be locked; please do not enter.With the fireworks and the July 4th holiday, we limit the activityin this area to protect the nesting birds and their fledglings. There will bean officer patrolling the area.

Thank you for your understanding.  Please spread the word.

The CoastalCenter Staff.