[CT Birds] Hartford Birds

paul cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:34:10 EDT 2012

7/5 Hartford, Riverside Park Sewage Pond -  1 adult BLACK-CROWNED
Also near the sewage pond, 1 COMMON RAVEN perched on a light pole over the
I-91 overpass. While I was photgraphing the raven, 2 EUROPEAN GOLDFINCH
flew by my car. Anything is possible in Hartford these days!
Also near the sewage pond, 1 female AMERICAN KESTREL.
7/5 Hartford, Charter Oak Landing - 2 OSPREY at a nest, 2 BALD EAGLE
sitting in dead tree near nest, 8 DOUBLE-CRESTED CORMORANT fishing in the

Paul Cianfaglione