[CT Birds] OT Maps

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jul 5 15:40:21 EDT 2012

Another series atlases worth knowing about is from Delorme.  They have a paper Atlas/Gazetteer for each of the lower 48 states (combined for CT/RI, MA/DE).  While of marginal use for heavily urban areas they are quite good when you get out in the countryside.  I rely on one for the parts of CT not covered by my Hagstrom, and have them for other states where I travel and bird.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT