[CT Birds] OT Box Turtle

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Mon Jul 9 11:01:00 EDT 2012

Steve/Dave - I actually pulled a very small (3-4 inches long) Eastern Box Turtle off of Turnpike Road in Somers this past weekend.  This is the third time I've seen one in the same general location in the past two years - previous two were adults - one dead, unfort.

Jim

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Resources Management