[CT Birds] Chimney swifts in a chimney - Woodbury, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 08:02:46 EDT 2012

A friend on Facebook who lives in Woodbury, CT reported chimney swifts in her chimney in Woodbury. Through another friend in Woodbury who has been involved with the CT DEEP Wildlife Division survey of chimney swifts in Woodbury my Woodbury Facebook friend now knows who to contact at the DEEP concerning the chimney swifts in her chimney. Cool having chimney swifts in your chimney, which we had them too.

David W Babington
Washington, CT