[CT Birds] Amusing crows

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 19:36:12 EDT 2012

Just to share my amusement, I was entertained for several hours this morning after I hung up a newly washed Halloween cape -- covered with shiny silver stars -- on the line to dry.  I had three American crows, one fish crow, and one raven all arguing for a very long time about what, exactly, was that shiny stuff in my yard.  They kept flying closer, looking skeptically at the laundry, and calling to each other.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville