[CT Birds] Stratford Bird Call Help

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 21:45:36 EDT 2012

Every evening from about a 1/2 hour before sunset until about an hour after I hear these birds that I have not been able to locate. The one night they were in my tree I couldn't spot them.  I never hear them during the day.  They have a high chirpy call and it seems they have a lot to say to each other.  I have an AMR file I took with my phone tonight if anyone would like to take a shot I'll email to you.  They were a few houses away so its not the best recording but I think an experienced birder could make it out.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT