[CT Birds] Another assault on birds

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Jul 14 22:46:36 EDT 2012

Two stories from simple google search -- a lot repeat these.  Below also an eddress besides the phone #.

A large roost of Purple Martins at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum is considered a nuisance because of their droppings so they are being sprayed with fire hoses. Seriously.

You can email the director of the memorial at kw at oklahomacitynationalmemorial.org and you should, but don’t expect any remorse or concern, just a form-written response about how gross the bird poop is.