[CT Birds] OT but perhaps relevant to some

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 16:08:18 EDT 2012

I am planning to head for Arizona, by car, around the beginning of  August,
and return about the middle of September. Does anyone have  suggestions for
birding stops to make on the trips out or back? I expect to  target SE
Arizona, which I know fairly well, but how about ideas for out-of-area  trips in
that part of the country. I have no preconceived notions of the routes  out
or back, and all ideas are welcomed.

There will be a new post on my blog shortly, which may be of interest to
some.

Don Morgan
Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com