[CT Birds] OT but perhaps relevant to some

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 19:51:12 EDT 2012

For those interested, Tucson Audubon has just released a new edition of
their "Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona" guidebook. I just received my copy,
 along with a the July-September issue of their magazine. There is a
section in  the mag about a festival they are having, August 15-19. It's only the
2nd year  and I didn't know about it because I didn't go last summer due to
the fires. I  assume the fires must have put quite a crimp in  it.  The
usual seminars and birding events, but  some of it sounds pretty interesting to
me. Richard Crossley is the  headliner.
FYI, if you want a copy of the book, it's 2 bux cheaper with shipping to
order through Amazon than direct from Tucson Aud. Takes about 2 weeks to get
it,  I assume, either way.

Don Morgan
Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com