[CT Birds] FW: Bird Conservation Conference in the Northeast

Kearney, Shannon Shannon.Kearney at ct.gov
Wed Jul 18 10:50:41 EDT 2012

Planning for the Bridging the Implementation Gap: Bird Conservation Conference in the Northeast, to be held 17-19 October 2012 in Plymouth, Massachusetts, is well underway. Conference details can be found at http://www.birdconservationconference.org/, with additional details being added regularly as we get closer to the conference.

It's not too early to check out the preliminary conference program<http://www.birdconservationconference.org/program> and begin to make travel plans<http://www.birdconservationconference.org/travel-logistics>. We anticipate conference registration will be opening in early August. The conference registration is being kept at an affordable level (including many meals) due to the kind generosity of our sponsors<http://www.birdconservationconference.org/sponsors-1>.

Please also remember that the International Rusty Blackbird Workshop will be held in conjunction with the BCC in the Northeast, starting October 16th.

If you have questions or need more information, please let me know.
Randy
(See attached file: Call for Proposals - BCC in NE 2012_FINAL.pdf)
Randy Dettmers
Division of Migratory Birds
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
300 Westgate Center Drive