[CT Birds] chimney swift question

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:06:11 EDT 2012

Just an update. Thank you to all who gave great suggestions, advice, brochures, etc.

Luckily the Swift-chimney lady called a chimney guy who was ethical. He told her the birds are endangered and he can't do anything with the chimney until the Fall, once all the birds are gone. So she is resigned to her plight.  I am still going to try my darnedest to get her excited about this!  I'd love to have her decide not to cap her chimney!

Thanks again one and all with your help and suggestions!

Jan Hollerbach

Sent from my iPhone