[CT Birds] CT birds Swallow Cruise announcement

jubiladodz at comcast.net jubiladodz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 20:11:19 EDT 2012

Attention all Birders!!
For those who would like to see the amazing aerial display of the Swallow Spectacle on the CT River from aboard the River Quest out of Haddam on Sept 21 5:00-8PM please let me know.I am hoping to make this trip a shared adventure with HAS Litchfield Hills Audubon Society & New Haven Bird Club. Cost will be $40pp or less depending on how many members are interested ( 40 minimum -46 maximum) in attending.Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can hold the reserved date.Thanks for your cooperation. I look forward to hearing from you .
David Zomick ,LHAS Trip Chairman;HAS Trip committee member,Weekday Walks email: jubiladodz at comcast.net