[CT Birds] Cat bird behavior

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 19 13:23:01 EDT 2012

I loved the link and photos at the link of the cat bird behavior at breeding time at East Rock Park in New Haven. Gray cat birds have to be one of favorite birds. I always like how they nest and hang out around our house here in Washington, CT every year. My interest in birds started in Plainsboro, NJ in the mid 1970's when I noted a bird when I was jogging near where I lived. The bird that caught my interest turned out to be a brown thrasher, a 'cousin' of the personable gray catbird.

David W Babington
Washington, CT