[CT Birds] Connecticut Osprey Upcoming Article

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 16:38:05 EDT 2012

These was posted on the Connecticut Audubon Facebook page if anyone is interested in contributing to it.   Not sure how it will come out as it is a cut and paste job.  Rich wanted to know nesting sites and I replied that they should not be made public.  Am I correct in that?

Rich Scinto

Hey everyone, I'm working on an article for the New Haven Register about our local osprey population and we'd like to have members of the community submit their photos and comments to us.
I know of some nesting sites in Milford, West Haven, Branford and New Haven. If you are aware of any other nesting sites in our coverage area or have pictures of nests, please email me at rscinto at nhregister.com or Facebook message me.

Like ·  · Unfollow Post · about an hour ago

Cas EcoTravel The Lower CT River is just busting with Osprey Nests. The one on top of the Swing Bridge in Haddam has 4 chicks. On our boat cruises we easily pass a dozen nests or more.
about an hour ago · Like

Donna Rae Henault Caporaso Nesting locations should not be made public as to not disturb them birds.
5 minutes ago · Like

Donna Rae Henault Caporaso What is the deadline? I might have some photos or know others who may want to comment.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT