[CT Birds] AOU order change

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:38:07 EDT 2012

And rather than seeing it as challenging what you know, imagine trying to understand the realtionships that these changes suggest. I can't help but reflect on the similarity of a merlin or kestrel holding a dragonfly in its talons as it eats it and the sight of a parrot grasping a fruit or nut...

This whole thing is just amazing...

Mark