[CT Birds] Upland Sandpiper on ISS, plus Western Willet and Caspian Terns

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Jul 25 14:28:54 EDT 2012

Kim Anglace and I had an Upland Sandpiper on our ISS this morning at Rocky Hill Meadows.  Later, we were joined by Ewa Holland and had 2 Caspian Terns and a 'western' Willet at Menunketesuck Flats in Westbrook.  You can see photos and read more about the observations here:

Or if you're on Facebook, like our page and you can see even mroe photos here (you may be able to view the photos even if you don't belong to Facebook, you might have to remove the "s" in the http, or try the second link):

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road