[CT Birds] Unusual sightings

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Sat Aug 4 12:53:51 EDT 2012

I want to thank all the people who share their wealth of information on this list serve, not only about the cedar waxwings, but each time someone adds pertinent information to someone's observations, such as the dueling songs and migration habits.  I tried to look up the cedar waxwing's breeding behaviors in field guides and on the internet before posting, but couldn't find anything specific.  This listserve is more valuable to me for continually learning more about birds than any book on my shelf, and I just wanted to let those who share this info know that it is greatly appreciated.
Jack Swatt