[CT Birds] Possible Sandwich Tern

Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 10:58:33 EDT 2012

8/6 NO LUCK during a 2-hour search for the possible Sandwich Tern by wading to the tidal sand flats off Short Beach, Stratford. Did see 800 Common Terns (surprisingly no other species), and an imm. Peregrine Falcon.
Milford Point may be worth checking; high tide is about 3pm.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone