[CT Birds] Sharon Audubon Festival this weekend

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Aug 6 13:18:15 EDT 2012

This coming Saturday and Sunday is the 45th annual Sharon Audubon Festival! Come out on one or both days and learn about bears, porcupines, deer, bats, snakes, bugs, pond life, trees, birds, bees, rabbits, butterflies, wild edibles and much more!  I'll be giving a talk on Saturday afternoon about the Conte Refuge.

Help us celebrate 50 years of Audubon Sharon this weekend!  For more information including the complete schedule of events, program descriptions, featured performances and more, check out our website at http://www.sharon.audubon.org/45thAnnualSharonAudubonFestival.htm<http://eidertrk.audubon.org/trk/r.emt?h=www.sharon.audubon.org/45thAnnualSharonAudubonFestival.htm&t=egdp&e=bg&m>

Fun for the whole family!

Sharon Audubon Festival

Saturday & Sunday, August 11 & 12

Rain or Shine

Gates open 9:30am-5:30pm

$7 Adults, $5 Children 12 and under

No pets allowed on the Audubon Grounds

Activities for all family members:

Live animals, nature walks, exhibits, music, children's activity tent, vendors, food and more

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488

Phone: (203)264-5098 x308 (note, I currently do not have a phone at my desk, but will check messages, email is a quicker way to reach me right now)
Fax: (203)264-6332