[CT Birds] South Beach Access by Boat

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:03:03 EDT 2012

Massbirders & CT Birders, I spoke to Outermost Marina in Chatham today.In addition to Rip Ryder taking people out to South Beach with a minimum of ten at $25 per person, Outermost Marina will take up to 17 people and charge a flat fee of  $300. Outermost will drop off and pick up at the "Y" buoy down near the south connection which saves walking and time or wherever you choose .They only operate between 8am-5pm. Basically you're doing a private charter so you must call in advance to see if and when they are available.At this moment,Outermost is open tomorrow to take people out at 12pm or 1pm with a pick up at 5 pm which is high tide. Anyone interested in joining me can email me or call my cell as I plan to go tomorrow because conditions will be good - cooler and less humid. Tina GreenWellfleet MAWestport CT203-247-2660 cell