[CT Birds] Bufflehead in New Haven Harbor

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:02:34 EDT 2012

Oh it think its private property belonging to the corporate towers with a walkway that leads along the harbor edge and to the Restaurant. The public apparently can walk there ( and more as a young couple was kanoodling on the sunny lawn) but the public may not take pictures there. The security folks were very nice and somewhat interested in the duck but held the line about photography.

Mark