[CT Birds] Pigeon Found with Band

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Aug 7 15:42:02 EDT 2012

You can generally figure out who owns a racing pigeon from the band list here:
http://www.pigeon.org/bandlistings.php

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488

Phone: (203)264-5098 x308 (note, I currently do not have a phone at my desk, but will check messages, email is a quicker way to reach me right now)
Fax: (203)264-6332

pcomins at audubon.org