[CT Birds] Tickets still available for our upcoming Seabird & Whale Tales Excursion

Carol Carson krillcarson at mac.com
Tue Aug 7 23:58:00 EDT 2012

Sailing Date: Sunday, September 9, 2012

Time: 10 am to 6 pm

Location: Boat leaves from Plymouth Harbor for the waters off Cape Cod

Tickets are still available for our marine wildlife excursion called Seabirds & Whale Tales.

Join us for an all day, marine wildlife cruise to support marine education and wildlife conservation. This excursion is a fundraising event for the New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance (NECWA) a local nonprofit environmental organization (www.necwa.org).

Leave from the Plymouth Town Pier at 10 am and return by 6 pm.  View seabirds, seals, whales, dolphins, basking sharks, ocean sunfish and more.  Trip activities include a plankton tow and demonstration, chumming for seabirds and a free onboard nature-themed raffle.

During our excursion offshore, enjoy commentary from our wildlife experts including Wayne Petersen (MA Audubon Society), David Clapp (Natural History Services), Jim Sweeney (South Shore Bird Club), Dr, John Jahoda (Bridgewater State University) and Krill Carson (NECWA/CJB).  Travel aboard the “Tails of the Sea”, a 110’ luxury commercial whale watching vessel owned and operated by Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours out of Plymouth, MA.

Leave from the Plymouth Town Pier at 10 am and return by 6 pm.  Trip activities include a plankton tow and demonstration, chumming for seabirds and a free onboard nature-themed raffle.

Tickets: Pre-Sale $90 and then $100 after August 31, 2012. To learn more about this trip or to register via our Constant Contact Events website, go to http://www.necwa.org/trips.html.

Or for more information, call Krill Carson at 508-566-0009. Space is limited so register early. Group rates also available.  All proceeds from our Seabird & Whale Tale excursions go to support the many projects and activities conducted by NECWA, a registered 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.

Best, Krill Carson
Middleboro, MA