[CT Birds] Long-billed Dowitcher, Stratford Marina

Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 14:31:23 EDT 2012

A point of information. Stratford Marina is a private facility, as posted by signs at the entrance to the boatyard. Non-members MUST request permission at the Office to enter to look at birds there.
An alternative is to view birds on the pilings from the public road - Broad St. E.- at the tidal creek.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone