[CT Birds] Long-billed Dowitcher, Stratford Marina

charles barnard jr chbarnjr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:56:31 EDT 2012

For what it's worth, when I went to the Stratford Marina a few days ago,
the entire section out by the dock where the yellowlegs and dowitcher
usually rest at high tide was entirely taped off with yellow tape marked
with "Do Not Enter" in prominent black letters.  I didn't even bother to
ask for permission to enter at the office; I just turned around and left.
Sometimes it is best to just not push things.

Charlie Barnard Jr.