[CT Birds] Photography question

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 11:50:55 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am in the midst of organizing lots of digital photos, both of birds and geneology, and wonder if anyone can recommend any "cloud" storage locations that are either free or very inexpensive for saving and sharing images.  I'm particularly interested in ones that have ways to organize the images and allow some of them (not all) to be shared.  I see that some people use Flickr, Picasweb, or Shutterfly.  Recommendations?

Sarah Faulkner

If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them
tasks and work but rather, teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
                           -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery