[CT Birds] Dendroica Additions

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Fri Aug 10 20:54:55 EDT 2012

Hi All,

     The home page to Dendroica just opened and I noticed a change from the last time I visited.  On the bottom right hand quadrant, under "Guest Version" they have added three new regions- Caribbean, Central America and South America.  There is a very long list of birds for each area, similar to what you see under North America.  Unfortunately, not every bird listed has a sound recording or a photo to go along with it.  Fortunately, there are plenty of new pictures and sounds for everybody.  Here's the link to the home page;

http://www.natureinstruct.org/dendroica/

MIke Warner
Wilton, CT.