[CT Birds] FW: RI Pelagic Sept. 6th

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:04:42 EDT 2012

Carlos did the best he could. He tried to book on a weekend but the boat wasn't available. This is a busy time of year for the fishing industry in New England. Carlos goes to a lot of trouble to organize these trips, so he should be thanked for his efforts.

But Alex I do feel your pain. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it myself due to work obligations.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

Sent from my iPhone