[CT Birds] FW: RI Pelagic Sept. 6th

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:18:43 EDT 2012

Alex,

It has always been like that on weekdays and as Glenn, NIck et al have mentioned it's fishin first then pelagic trips.
That is the way it is. I know that Carlos has tried. If he was able to do so and surely has asked, the cost per person
would be sky high.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
http://kymrygroup.com/