[CT Birds] FW: RI Pelagic Sept. 6th

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 23:15:42 EDT 2012

Totally inappropriate for a public forum.  Childish too.  If you have an issue with someone, talk to them directly.  If you think certain content should not be allowed to be posted to this list, contact the moderator.   There is no good reason to go out of your way to disrespect someone in a public forum.  I hope this cruel attack ends and our moderator takes appropriate action.

Michael Richardson