[CT Birds] Waterford: White-eyed Vireo

Sailcarm sailcarm at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 12:46:44 EDT 2012

While taking a morning walk today I heard and saw a White-eyed Vireo at the thickety north end of the cul de sac on Summer Rest Rd in the Millstone/Mago Point section of Waterford.  Fortunately I had my bins with me.

Also, where Amtrak is constructing the new railroad bridge over the Niantic River, there were 3 BG Gnatcatchers flitting about on the chain link fence that separates the work area from the marina and boatyard.  They subsequently flew to a nearby tree.

Carolyn Cimino
Waterford

Sent from my iPad