[CT Birds] A Non-birding question:

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Aug 16 14:34:54 EDT 2012

I don't think Scott is referring to that species Mike. I can't think of the name of what I believe he is referring to off-hand (will post as soon as I remember) but if I'm right Scott is referring to a larger bulkier species. They are fairly common in sandy areas (such as parking lot edges), I see them around Millstone Point and other southeastern CT locales.

Dave

David Provencher