[CT Birds] Heads up Possible Lark Bunting?

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat Aug 18 09:27:47 EDT 2012

At the little wetland where the road curves to the north on the way in to the meadows, there were ~250 Bobolinks.  Mixed in, Bill and I saw a blackish (mottled) bird (similar in size to the Bobolinks).  As it flew off we noted white corners on the tail and additional white patches (perhaps in the wings).  Not a great look, but we can't figure what else it might have been?

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone