[CT Birds] Goshen Migration...or lack thereof

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 09:36:19 EDT 2012

Warbler waves haven't materialized anywhere along my travels in this  area.
 There have been a few highlights including a Red-breasted Nuthatch
yesterday and Northern Waterthrush last week in the yard as well as four  Common
Nighthawks in the neighborhood on Saturday but the Warbler numbers are  very
low vs. this time, last year.  Even local Warbler numbers are  down.  I
don't think there is any trend, just an oddity.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen