[CT Birds] Thank you from Audubon CT!

Lori Mott zoogirl527 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:12:06 EDT 2012

Hi,
I want to thank everyone who contacted me about the Audubon CT Habitat
Oases project.  I am excited to see what type of fall migrant data we
receive across the state in the next two months.

I was able to fill all the transects except for one - Milford Point.  If
anyone is interested in birding this area one morning a week, please
contact me asap since the survey period started this week.  The transect
snakes through the paths right around the Coastal Center building.

Thank you for all the help and letting me post this info here!

Lori Mott