[CT Birds] BBC pelagic photos

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:35:55 EDT 2012

As has already been mentioned, this past weekend's BBC pelagic was one
to remember. I've posted a few pics of the greatest highlights at the
link below. To put this in perspective, even if you take away these
three species (Barolo Shearwater, Red-billed Tropicbird, White-faced
Storm-petrel), I think most participants would still have considered
it a successful trip! Birds such as Bridled Tern, Long-tailed Jaeger,
and Band-rumped Storm-petrel would have highlighted the average trip
to these waters but instead were overshadowed by the multiple megas we

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT