[CT Birds] HP 8-28-2012

semismart9 at aol.com semismart9 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 10:34:13 EDT 2012

Lighthouse Point was being hit with Force 3 winds from the SouthSouth West this morning from 5:30 AM to 8:30 AM - E.S.T. In the 3 hours that I was there, I did not see ANYTHING that looked like it wanted to migrate. Cloud cover was at 100%, as expected. At several points during the morning, there were 5 - 6 Osprey up in the wind, but they all settled back toward the marsh, and never moved across the field. Small bird flocks of Red-wings and Grackles were present, but the rain showers kept coming and I decided to call it a washout.

Bill Banks