[CT Birds] Fw: eBird Report - Milford Pt., Aug 29, 2012

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 15:00:54 EDT 2012

8/29  Milford, Milford Point.  The Sunrise Birding Walk I led this morning
tallied 60 species, including a nice assortment of birds.  Highlights were: 6
Brant, 14 Blue-winged Teal, 12 Yellow-crowned Night-Herons, 6 Black Vultures,
Merlin, and 5 species of warblers.
The complete eBird list is below.

Frank Mantlik