[CT Birds] Hawks are moving!

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 15:09:50 EDT 2012

Interesting, Paul, my wife and I took a walk in the neighborhood during the
 lunch hour and saw an imm. Bald Eagle and Sharp-shinned Hawk flying
together but  none of the others you mentioned.  If the birds you saw  were headed
southwest from Colebrook, they could have conceivably come over  Goshen.

In a message dated 8/30/2012 1:49:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,