[CT Birds] Fw: Re: Connecticut regional guides?

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Thu Aug 30 22:01:39 EDT 2012

--- On Thu, 8/30/12, SOPHIE ZYLA <sophiezyla at snet.net> wrote:

From: SOPHIE ZYLA <sophiezyla at snet.net>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Connecticut regional guides?
To: busterggi at aol.com
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 5:39 PM

I've found Connecticut Birding Guide by Buzz Devine and Dwight G. Smith very helpful for indentifying which birds are in specific birding locations. While you will still need a field guide it helps to narrow in on who you will most likely encounter. Plus there are 84 different locations covered in pretty good detail so you may have some new hot spots to visit.
DEEP bookstore has it and some others as well.

CT Deep Bookstor: Birds
http://www.ctdeepstore.com/Birds_c3.htm;jsessionid=1F2F725A75D532324E32D4E3F8F62BC5.qscstrfrnt05

Happy birding!
Sophie Zyla