[CT Birds] Connecticut regional guides?

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 07:21:40 EDT 2012

One more excellent resource is Greg Hanisek's "Connecticut Birds by the
Season," which appeared in the January 2005 issue of THE CONNECTICUT  WARBLER.
 I am sure you guys have heard this, before, but that and the  Connecticut
Birding Guide with a couple of updates would make quite a  combination.

In a message dated 8/30/2012 9:53:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,