[CT Birds] small fallout Killingworth

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Tue Sep 4 19:07:32 EDT 2012

Having a mini fallout in my yard as I write this. There is a
substantial bug/fly/mosquito hatch occurring at the moment with birds
buzzing all over my front yard in all directions. Most however are
working from the high branches of the large White Pines: Hummingbirds,
Bluebirds, Cedar Waxwings, Chipping Sparrows, Vireos, small and med
Flycatchers, Gnatcatchers and a few species of Warblers (not sure yet-
will look at he images later). Interesting watching the Hummingbirds
chasing everything including the flies and mosquitoes! Everything is
working its way southwest as I write this.

Keith Mueller Killingworth