[CT Birds] Milford Pt 9/4 high tide

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:19:53 EDT 2012

I've already heard privately from 4 people that over the past few days as a
whole the coastal shorebirding has been rather abysmal, including today.
Well, nowhere to go except up from here!

On Sept 3rd of last year I had 27 species of shorebird in CT (
which included hundreds of birds at Milford Pt. Part of that was result of
the continued fallout from Tropical Storm Irene, but the current state of
shorebirding is still well below what it should be. These things can change
in a hurry though, especially with lots of unsettled weather in our