[CT Birds] Greenwich Point terns

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 21:54:07 EDT 2012

And in Stratford at the Greenway / over Deluca ballfield, I too witnessed flocks
of gulls (Ring-billed and Laughing) and Common Terns flying around, hawking
insects.  This has pretty much been an annual event in lat summer along the
(western) CT coast.  In the past, I've been able to determine that the prey was
swarms of winged ants.

Frank Mantlik