[CT Birds] Not a Sprague's Pipit: Been there, done that.

paul cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:01:46 EDT 2012

Very well said! The only thing I would like add here is a special thanks to
birders like Frank, Tina, Patrick, Bill and the others that took the time
to observe and photograph the bird in question. Without their prompt
response to the sighting, we may have been chasing a Horned Lark till dusk!
Anyway, their excellent photographic skills allowed us to positively
identify a bird that, in my opinion, held a number of similar field marks.
Kudos to them!

Paul Cianfaglione