[CT Birds] Chestnut Hill (Litchfield, CT) hawk watch, new start date - Sept 9, Sunday

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 8 07:58:52 EDT 2012

With the weather conditions today (8 Sept 2012, Saturday) not being the best for hawk watching with the approaching cold front decided we will start the Chestnut Hill hawk watch on Sunday, 9 Sept 2012. The weather conditions after the passing of the cold front today makes hawk watch conditions much better on Sunday and through at least mid next week (and for monarch butterflies too). We could use some help at the Chestnut Hill hawk watch on 11 Sept (Tuesday) and 12 Sept (Wednesday). Yours truly will be "absent from duty" at the hawk watch on those days.

David W Babington
Chestnut Hill (Litchfield, CT) Hawk Watch Coordinator
Washington, CT