[CT Birds] Last thought on Bluff Point tomorrow

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 18:19:03 EDT 2012

The wind speed prediction has been lowered, and indeed it has been a pretty
calm day wind-wise for the passage of a strong front yesterday. I am now
expecting tomorrow to be a better day for seeing the birds leaving Bluff
than I first thought. It seems less likely they will be leaving early and
high. Well some will of course, some always do. Best time to be there is the
first hour after dawn. Sunrise is just before 6:30.

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England

 <http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>