[CT Birds] Facebook photos -- public view possible

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Sep 14 11:35:13 EDT 2012

Actually, I believe FB does provide publicly accessible links.  One just has to make sure you get and send the correct link.  Today's link was intra-FB.  I believe you'll find one listed as public-friendly.  On my iPad, I can't verify this.  This may be available on the web-based version, not mobile.